Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tasty pleasure

I'm sure there were four fish pies and two lasagnas.
 I wonder where the other pie went?
The tastiest pleasure has to be consuming something totally delicious but knowing that there are totally delicious foods in the freezer has to come a close second.  I get that "competent housewife" feeling when I put stuff in the freezer ready for the next time when I have guests.  These days I find entertaining rather tiring but I love doing it and the freezer is my great ally.  

Today I have been batch cooking.  I've made lasagna and fish pies ready for friends who will be visiting in the next few weeks and I made sure I made enough for me to have a few extra delicious meals.  I also made some vegetable crisps which I've written about on my other blog.

So today's pleasure is knowing that I am ready to invite friends to come for a meal and I won't have to worry about cooking when they come.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar