Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Old Forge Hardware Store-the Final Chapter

The last installment of our trip to the Old Forge Department Store...
have you ever heard of these soaps?  I never had... the baking soda soap makes some sense but Indian corn soap?  That made me giggle.

Linda called these chairs JFK chairs.  I thought they were Teddy Roosevelt chairs...
I think she's right!  No matter what they are called I would love them on my front porch!

We were amused by the Adirondack chairs all sitting around the kiddy pool...

Radio Flyers!  Haven't seen those in ages...

Old fashioned snowshoes...

Wooden toboggans... 

Some of my favorite things were the almost life sized decorations...



I hope you enjoyed my first visit to the Old Forge Hardware Store.  There is a section of the store that is a real, normal hardware store with tools and nuts and bolts and paint and varnish... but that's more up hubby's alley and he wasn't with me, so we skipped that part! I can't wait to go back... and if you are ever in the vicinity of Old Forge you should definitely visit... it is amazing!

Thanks for dropping by....


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar