Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Relentless Screenplay Completed!

The third and final draft of Relentless has been finished!

While the champagne isn't exactly cracking here just yet, I'm excited to have finished it off so I can finally jump into the next stage of pre production.

Um, does anyone else know what that stage is?

Just kidding! Will be hunting down remaining cast and crew like a relentless film maker, hooking into the story board, and going through a lot of auditions, rehearsals and going over required camera jargon (that I don't understand but just nod my head like I do).

Whilst doing all that, I will also start writing one of the next projects. I'm not too sure which one just yet, but there's a choice of 3 that I'm really looking forward to penning.

One is from an idea from about 10 years ago, the next from about 5 years, and the third, well, Irene and I came up with that on Saturday, while waiting for a lovely bride to walk down the aisle. (No, it's not about a serial killer at a wedding. Yes, this is something we seem to talk about in any surroundings).


But why am I excited about these three scripts now? Well, I had a rather strange thought yesterday while writing Relentless, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to blame it on the change of music I listened to while writing. So for that, thank you Meatloaf, Metallica and Nirvana!

I've found a way to link all four stories together! Not so they're a series as such, but kind of defining the world these characters live in. Like Kevin Smith's characters referring to people from his previous films. Something (possibly) small that ties one film at least to another.

Anyway, I'm getting wayyy too far ahead of things now. In the meantime, Relentless has been passed on to all my co-conspirators, and in the coming days/weeks, things will start on its downhill momentum!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar