Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Preserving' something for future use

Essexgran, please send your address so I can post you your Sunbonnet Sue book!

I have no idea is this is okay to do or not but as it is a hair product and not meant for consumption thought I would give it a go!

As you may remember from previous posts, I am trying to 'clean up' products used on our hair and body. We finally settled on a shampoo and conditioner from a company (you will find their details on my Beauty Product tab - second company).

However, by the end of this month, being natural and having no preservative in them, they need to be discarded. I really don't know why I didn't think about preserving them for later use when they first arrived but ho hum.

I only use the conditioner maybe one wash in three and really did not want to throw away nearly 3/4's of a bottle so came up with this solution - freezing in large drops that look like while chocolate - must remember to label the box:

All I have to do now is pick one out, pop it into an egg cup to thaw, then use - hopefully:)

The next shampoo when we order it, will have half of it decanted into another container and frozen. Hopefully once thawed and shaken, might be okay to us.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar