Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Linguine with Spicy Mushroom Sauce and Shrimps Bento



Hello everyone! Here I am again...:D)!! I have been away for about a month from the blogsphere due to summer holiday.  Some people were rather concerned that I was away for some weeks without any news. I'd like to use this chance to say thank you to these people who have written me kind e-mails and also to people who have been commenting in my blog while I was away or just to silent readers in general. Apologies if I have not responded to your questions or e-mails sooner. I spent my summer holidays shopping and eating delicious foods ;) and had no real chance to be online. Now I am back in Germany I am again busy(and crazy like hell despite my still ongoing summer holiday) due to the driving course which I am currently attending. Doing everything is German is really not that easy. In one week's time I will do the theory test (and I have around 900 questions (and answers) which I have to somehow learn by heart *O*!!). Wish me luck...!

Anyhow, I don't think stuffing my head with horrible, technical, car-related information the whole day would do me any good, so I stole some time today to make a bento meal for my parents-in-law ;) - I am staying with them at the moment as my driving school is very close to where they live (and far away from where I live ;)).

I got this gorgeous, sakura-patterned bento box from CasaBento yesterday. My MIL was so thrilled when she saw this box. The quality is great and it's roomy too, perfect for a picnic.

You can buy this bento box by clicking the link here: Fantasy Yume Sakura Picnic Bento. It's €25,99, I think a reasonable price for a good-quality, not to mention, lovely bento box.



I needed to make something that was not time-consuming as at the moment I am using most of my time filling out dreadful 'Fragebogen' - German for 'questionnaires' (of course car-related). My MIL suggested that I should make pasta which I made for her for Mother's Day last year, this pasta here: Linguine with Spicy Mushroom Sauce and Prawns. It's very easy to make and a real treat! Give it a try, it's totally worth it!



Until next time and have a wonderful weekend... :D)!



Bookmark and Share

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar