Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Is Coming......




Leftovers......

Believe it or Not, Dear Readers, I have had No time for making minis in Weeks and weeks and weeks, and I am starting to feel a little desperate! There are so many projects partly done and even more waiting "in the wings" and I have Nothing new to show you in my Mini Worlds! Real Life has been a bit demanding of my Time and I feel as though I have accomplished Nothing! And with Christmas only a few weeks away, I am once again, Late to start working on drawing my annual Christmas card.... and it will absorb all of my spare time for the next few weeks. But All is not lost! As I was helping the Little People clean up after Thanksgiving, I noticed that there were more than a few "Leftovers" scattered throughout the various Houses! And I am not referring to the leftover pie that made it safely back to the Lovely Old Dollhouse! I happened to notice several Christmas decorations already in place on the mantle.... still Left Over from last Christmas!

Did you spot them? 
I assure you, this is Not because we are Ahead of the Game!
(Even the clock has stopped and needs a new battery!)
So I decided to see if there were any other "Leftovers" from Last Christmas....

Helen and Pollyanna are discussing plans for some Holiday shopping...
And Arthur and Charles are explaining how they have other plans 
for those exact times and couldn't possibly join them in shopping....
I didn't want to interrupt and was going to tiptoe away
 when I spotted a small Leftover piece of Christmas.....

Did you spot it?
There is a little lace Heart ornament that had fallen off the tree 
and was overlooked when all the ornaments were put away! 
It always seems that there is one Leftover....
And then I thought to look in the other Houses 
to see if there was any Christmas still there.
I glanced in the Castle Great Hall and spotted it at once!

The Wreath over the mantle was the most obvious, 
and had been there until just before the Halloween party...
But there was another little Treasure that had been there all year!
Did you Spot it?

This Beautiful Leaping Reindeer was given to me by Birgit....
Amongst So Many other Treasures.... 
and this fellow somehow eluded the post Christmas clean-up!
I was now eagerly looking into all the Houses to see what I could find!

A quick glance into The Folly kitchen had me thinking there was nothing there.
 But then I looked again.....
Did you spot them?

Two Christmas themed coffee Mugs 
were left hanging over the cupboard!

And upstairs, I glanced into the Book Nook.....

Aha! Christmas books!
Can you see them?
 
 
 'A Christmas Carol' by Dickens is on the top of the shelf
along with a copy of  'The Night Before Christmas' by Clement Moore.
 
Surely this was not all... 
I should check in the Shabby Sister House too! 
A quick glance into the bedroom.....


Is that another copy of 'The Night Before Christmas'?


Has it really been there All year?
And in the kitchen where Sally May and Annabelle 
love to spend time cooking.... 


(Yes, we were here just last week... but did you spot them...?)
 
Those are Christmas cookie cutters that never got put away!

And a pan of gingerbread men cooling on top of the fridge.....

And the Tea Cozy stitched by Rosanna.... 
with the Christmas Elf shoe design!
Surely, that will never get put away!

Well, Dear Readers, I hope you haven't minded 
this dose of Holiday Left-overs!
Christmas is coming, and I just might be so Far Behind....
That I am Already ahead of myself!


 










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar