I had to work today, yes it is the Fourth, but I had a training on diversity that I had to go through for my new job. I found out that I have a new pet peeve. As I was sitting in the training, the trainers ha to read much of what the training was about as we had to be said word for word what was written. First, I hate this, I can read if that is how a training has to go just give me the materials and I will read them myself, I do not need someone to read to me. But also the trainers mispronounced a few words and that annoyed me for some reason. The words were not even that uncommon, well, one was paradigm which was pronounced para-dim rather than para-dime which maybe i can understand but the other word was subtle pronounced sub-til. Yes the person pronounced the "b" in subtle. This just kind of annoyed me. Anyway, I guess that is want I get for liking to read and hence knowing the pronunciations of words that I read.
0 Yorumlar