Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September...and back!

Seven weeks has passed by really quickly and I am back in America. I had a lovely time in England. Got to spend lots of time with my Mum. I got to spend her eightieth birthday with her and my family. We went on two holidays - one to Devon and one to Scotland. Both were wonderful and we made some wonderful memories and saw some beautiful sights. I am already wanting to go back to Scotland. It is a really beautiful country.

Now I have to get back into the swing of things - sorting out the house and tidying up and doing lots of washing! I have masses of pictures to sort through. I am going to get these scrapbooked while working on some Christmas (yikes!) projects.

A picture of Mum on her 80th with a surprise flower delivery from her sister in Australia!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar