Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lovely Awards form 4 Lovely Ladies

A special Merci Beacoup to these four wonderful Blogger friends
who have so kindly shared these awards with me.


lili lemontree

The theme is “Reviving the Charming Arts”.
An etiquette trainer and stationary designer, good manners are still in style!


honest scrap
This is where you need to go for a relaxing visit with
heirloom and antique teacups, vintage linens and lots of charm



The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award

Christina @ Fabulous Finds Gal
Be sure to check out her vintage and fabulous finds,
she has an incredible eye for detail and design



smaller
French born and living in the UK, an artist and interior stylist
I’m in love with her laces  - beautifully embellished with pearls


Karen @ Tilly Rose
Karen ia a lovely blogger friend from the UK.  Always positve and upbeat while creating and selling vintage and shabby items in her boutique Tilly-Rose

The rules for the "Make Me Smile Award" is to list 7 things you love about where you live.  Here goes:
  1. I met my honey here in a fairy tale way
  2. We're living here happily ever after...
  3. My French is horrendous - wait! I don't love that
  4. The patisseries!  Okay this is another negative ( none of my summer clothes fit)
  5. The architecture, beauty and history is incredible
  6. French style design, ornate mouldings and sometimes over the top gilt! 
  7. Learning to "stop and smell the roses"
  8. Did I mention I met my honey here?  Oops that is one too many!  Sorry!



Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar