Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ice Cream at Disneyland, 1996

Today's photos all feature a Main Street storefront that, to be perfectly honest, I was not aware of before. I just don't spend enough time appreciating the finer details of Main Street the way I should. All of these photos are from 1996.

In the mood for some ice cream? Of course you are, why am I even asking. You can get ice cream all over the park, but this window is pretty cute. I don't even know where it is (was). Up near the hub? Over on Center Street?


Sorry, the window is closed on this December day. Maybe sales of cold snacks are down in the winter time. Notice the Dalmatians above the awning; above that, Carnation's name is subtly on display.


And finally, my favorite of the bunch, a lovely night shot. I like the glimpse inside the store and the signs that look so wonderful when lit. The scene reminds me of Edward Hopper (minus the melancholy).


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar