Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Had a Weird Experience Today

I was at the store this morning and this guy in his 30's walks in the front door and comes up to me and says what are you looking for?

I thought, he doesn't look like he works here, but what the hell.  I said, I'm looking for the umbrellas.  He says well they used be up front here, I don't where they put them.

He's talking so fast I can barely understand him and he's flitting around like a butterfly.

He whirls around and takes off, and I thought OK what the hell was that all about?

A couple of minutes later, here he comes with an umbrella and throws in my cart and, away he goes again.  I figure what the hell, it's black like I wanted and I go on shopping.

A little while later he comes up to me and shows me a bag of dog food and he's talking so fast I just caught a few words like "he likes this cheap shit", and off he goes again.

Now I'm watching for him, and wondering what the hell he will do next.

As I get up to the checkout counter, I see him going out the door.

As the lady at counter is ringing my stuff up, I said "that was a weird dude, must have been a tweeker".

She looked at me real funny, and I said "what"?

She says, "he said you were his dad".

I said, "hope he doesn't follow me home".

She thought that was hilarious.

I kept an eye on my rearview mirror all the way home.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar