Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros - Wish You Were Here; Jodi Picoult

Welcome to First Chapter/Intros, hosted by Yvonne @ Socrates Book ReviewsEach week readers post the first paragraph (or 2) of a book we are reading or plan to read soon. 

 Wish You Were Here; Jodi Picoult
Ballantine Books - November/2021

One

March 13, 2020

When I was six years old, I painted a corner of the sky.  My father was working as a conservator, one of a handful restoring the zodiac ceiling on the main hall of Grand Central Terminal --an aqua sky strung with shimmering constellations.  It was late, way past my bedtime, but my father took me to work because my mother--as usual--was not home.

I started this one yesterday and I am finding it hard to put down.  Hope you enjoy the intro. The book releases in (2) weeks on November 30th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar