Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Darn you, Geoff Johns!

There is such a thing as knowing a comic book character's history (in this case, Green Lantern) a little too well.

Warning: The following is a spoiler for long-time Green Lantern readers, but it probably won't matter to newbies.

I've been saying all along that the force behind the Black Lanterns was probably going to turn out to be Nekron, Lord of the Unliving, from the old Tales of the Green Lantern Corps trilogy from 1981 -- copies of which I've owned since 1981. The truth is, I was hoping that WOULDN'T be the case. I was hoping for something totally unexpected. Now it's been revealed that, yes, it IS Nekron -- and I'm feeling kinda let down by it. I'm now looking at Blackest Night as merely being the same ol' Green Lantern Corps storyline on steroids. As I said, there IS such a thing as knowing a comic book character's history a little too well.

I'm just waiting for Krona to show up now. It won't surprise me if he does. *Sigh.*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar