Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clamshell Along Anyone?



At last, the day has dawned.  The pattern is here!

I hope you won't think it horrendously big-headed and smug of me to say that there's a few of you darling people out there who have been eagerly anticipating this moment.  The moment when I finally get around to posting about this new Clamshell Pattern.

But before I let you get at the tutorial, I have an invitation for you...

How about a Clamshell Along?



As some of you have been kind enough to say you'd be interested in having a go at this pattern and as I also want to make something else with this pattern to keep for my ownsome, as my blanket is to be gifted away, I thought maybe we could all join in together and share our progress along the way.

So  what do you think?

It's very easy to join in, all you need to do is:-

1.  Make something using my Clamshell Pattern

2.  Share your progress with us by...

♥ Joining the Cherry Heart's Cozy Corner Ravelry Group and visit the ClamShell Crochet ALong thread.

or

 ♥ Post a picture on Instagram and tag it #CSCAL

or

♥ Blog about it and add your link to you comment below.



Okay, well, I won't keep you from it any longer.  Here's the links you need...

Clamshell Blanket Pattern


And in case you want to track in down on Ravelry, the Ravelry Pattern Page.

I hope you enjoy it and I very much hope you'll join me in the CSCAL, I'd love to see what you do with it!


S x





My posts, delivered to you...

      RSS        Email      Feedly    Follow on Bloglovin Bloglovin' 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar