Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Truth and Consequences?

Okay, so it wasn’t a leak if it was information that the president had declassified.
So, why didn’t bush tell us that instead of this on Oct. 7, 2003

“Dana.
Q Mr. President, beyond the actual leak of classified information, there are reports that someone in the administration was trying to -- after it was already out -- actively spread the story, even calling Ambassador Wilson's wife "fair game." Are you asking your staff is anyone did that? And would it be wrong or even a fire-able offense if that happened?
THE PRESIDENT: Well, the investigators will ask our staff about what people did or did not do. This is a town of -- where a lot of people leak. And I've constantly expressed my displeasure with leaks, particularly leaks of classified information. And I want to know, I want to know the truth. I want to see to it that the truth prevail. And I hope we can get this investigation done in a thorough way, as quickly as possible.”

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar