Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My New Jersey Bucket List

So, we are moving from the Northeast to SoCal in a couple months. Although we are both Northeast kids, there's a big list of things that we need to do before we abscond to the West Coast. Here's my list. (This doesn't include Robyn's list, my best friend, life long Jersey girl, wife to my other best friend and godmother to my daughter. Her list consists of White Castle drive thrus.)

1. Take the kids to the Statue of Liberty. I haven't been since my family hosted its last exchange student in 1988. Evan hasn't been there since "the Incredible Hulk was on the air," probably 1980.

2. Go visit my darling Elizabeth's family manor in Martha's Vineyard. We are set to go Memorial Day. I am planning on lots of Revolutionary Outfits for Today.

3. The Camden Aquarium.

4. Evan's 20th college reunion, booked the first week of June.

5. One more trip Down the Shore. One more visit to that awesome ice cream place in Ocean Grove, one more free-for-all using all our leftover tickets at Jenkinson's Boardwalk.

6. One more trip down to Princeton to visit Evan's childhood friends, and to meet and lavish love upon baby Daniel Altman.

7. Go see the Daily Show (ticket procured May 4th, now to deal with the childcare...)

8. Go see The Book of Mormon.

9. Cub Scout summer campout at the reservation.

10. One more kick ass BBQ in the backyard, with ribs and potato salad and beer, and Mister John's ice cream truck pulling up to the driveway for dessert.

What else have I forgotten? Please let me know in the comments.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar