Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easy coupon shopping at Dollar General, with no paper coupons

hello everyone.
Have you tried shopping at Dollar General with their great sales and electronic coupons?  I've been going there almost every week since I discovered how easy and how great the discounts are.
Saturday,  I bought all this


 And paid just $8.99 for all of it.  
I used just coupons on the Dollar General website/app.  




There are some more similar deals with this week,  
Greg the Coupon Dude  has spelled it all out in simple terms about which items to buy to get maximum savings.  He has a blog and a YouTube channel that he keeps updated.
I've also added him to my sidebar.

To get started, go online to DollarGeneral.com or download their app to your cell phone.
Set up an account and then add the digital coupons you think you want to use.
Plan your shopping ahead of time for maximum savings.
Then shop at your local Dollar General. Type in your cell phone number at the checkout.
And leave the store with a lot of products for not much money.

About Gain, the original Gain does have a very distinctive scent and I like it.  But I like the other scents even better.  The Island Fresh and Moonlight Breeze are much more subtle scents.  I think the Moonlight Breeze is very similar to Downy's scent and it's my favorite.  There may be even more scents that I'm not familiar with too.

If you make homemade laundry products and they work for you, then you are saving even more than me.  Ive tried 3 different homemade recipes for laundry soap and none of them worked in our water.  Homemade fabric softener left my dryer lint screen gummy.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar