Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beatnik


Hello petals, how's your weekend going? Thought I would share with you three of my favourite garments at the moment in one ensemble oh yeah I am a multi tasker. Got this houndstooth coat on ebay for £5.75! bargain, and I have been after to some high waisted black trousers for forever and River Island came to the rescue, slight danger of camel toe though. And I am addicted to anything flamingo related so my lovely boyfriend got me this Vero Modo top as an early birthday present, oh yeah. Also I love wearing socks like I am five again, doesn't go down well at work though. The beret is from a dodgy tourist shop in Paris added the lovely pom pom my friend made me, it wobbles when I walk which amuses me no end. 





I feel like I should be in the club scene in Funny Face. 








Funny Face images from here and here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar