Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Star Wars Jogcast - The Reaction Awakens. I Give My Opinions on Star Wars The Force Awakens

Jogcast Radio

In the latest Jogcast Radio episode I reveal my thoughts on Star Wars The Force Awakens to Alan R. Ryan, host of the popular podcasts.  I hold nothing back, I let it all out.  Did I like it?  What didn't I like about it?  What was I embarrassed about before entering the cinema?  All is revealed on The Reaction Awakens.

Also joining Alan to give their opinions on the J.J. Abrams movie is Shaylor Duranleau and Eiraina Schmolesky.  It's a show not to be missed.  Here's the show notes along with the link to the show.

Jogcast Radio: Episode 125: Star Wars Jogcast: The Reaction Awakens

Welcome Jogcasters to the ultimate look at The Force Awakens, here with three fans which are listeners of the show, and great pals in the fandom as well. On tonight’s episode: Rob Wainfur joins us from The Bearded Trio to see what he thought of the film, and especially the soundtrack, as he’s a huge fan of John Williams, we also have Shaylor Duranleau and his partner Eiraina Schmolesky from Steampunk Star Wars with their thoughts, and their speculation on where things may go with the new films. This is a big three hour cast, so make sure you’ve got plenty of coffee and be ready to be spoiled silly, here at Jogcast.

Listen to the show here.

Rob Wainfur
@thebeardedtrio

The Bearded Trio - The Site For Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and John Williams

THE BEARDED TRIO ON FACEBOOK
THE BEARDED TRIO ON TWITTER
THE BEARDED TRIO ON GOOGLE+
THE BEARDED TRIO ON PINTEREST

CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON STEVEN SPIELBERG
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON GEORGE LUCAS
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON JOHN WILLIAMS

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar